25th Annual Conference of the Women Presidents Organization: “Curiosity. Tenacity. Community.”
Over 600 successful women entrepreneurs come together in Montreal
MONTREAL, April 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The 25th Annual Conference of the Women Presidents Organization (WPO), the premier gathering of women entrepreneurs leading multimillion-dollar businesses, takes place May 4-6, 2022 at the Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth in Montreal, Quebec. Each year, this conference brings together successful female entrepreneurs from around the world for three days of connection and collaboration. This year, more than 650 participants are expected Montreal.
“We are celebrating a quarter century of promoting greatness among women entrepreneurs and are thrilled to bring together our members, renowned speakers and thought leaders to discover the understanding, support and wisdom of their peer leaders. “, said Camille BurnsCEO of the Women Presidents Organization.
Marcus Buckinghamfounder of Strengths Revolution and recognized as the world’s foremost researcher on strengths and workplace leadership, Amy Jo Martinauthor of New York Times best selling book Renegades write the rulesand Sally Armstrongaward-winning journalist known as “the world’s women’s war correspondent”, will give keynote presentations.
“Prudential is thrilled to celebrate WPO’s 25th anniversary! This is an important milestone that showcases the strength and power of the community. We share WPO’s passion and commitment to supporting women who lead. businesses around the world that are changing lives through employment opportunities and bringing value to products and services in the marketplace. We look forward to working with WPO and its members to create the next 25 years of success. Congratulations! ” mentioned Salene Hitchcock GearPresident of Prudential Individual Life Insurance, main conference sponsor.
In addition to keynote speakers, the conference will feature:
- Margaret H. Greenberg & Gina Greenleeco-authors of The Business of Race: How to Create and Sustain an Anti-Racist Workplace ― And Why It’s Actually Good for Business
- dr. Donna Hicksinternationally renowned authority on dignity and author of Lead with dignity
- Eric KeilsFounder and Entrepreneur in Residence at Square 2 Marketing
- Cleo MaheuxScaling Up certified senior coach, author, translator and authority on entrepreneurship in the French-speaking world
- Christina Stathopoulosanalytical consultant at Google and adjunct professor in the Department of Information Systems and Technology at IE Business School
- The 15thand The annual ranking of the 50 fastest growing women-owned/led companies, sponsored by JPMorgan Chase, will also be announced at the conference on May 5
See the full schedule here.
WPO acknowledges the generosity of our conference sponsors and deeply appreciates their continued support:
Sponsor of the 50 Fastest Growing Women Owned/Led Businesses
Grand Prize Raffle Sponsor
ABOUT WOMEN’S PRESIDENTS’ ORGANIZATION (WPO)
The Women Presidents Organization (WPO) is a non-profit organization where dynamic and diverse women entrepreneurs around the world tap into a collective vision with exclusive access to entrepreneurial equals, innovative ideas and the executive training. WPO members have guided their business to generate at least 2 million US dollars in gross annual sales (or 1 million US dollars for a service company). Each WPO Chapter serves as a professionally facilitated peer advisory group for members where they can harness the momentum of their successes and cultivate new strategies that will take them even further. Learn more about women-presidentes.com.
Organization of Women Presidents
Colin Burden, [email protected]646-668-5460
SOURCE Organization of Women Presidents