Learning to sleep implements organizational changes and savings
The digital sleep clinic
During the summer, the digital sleep clinic
- Current CEO
Michael Gustafssonleaves his position but will continue to work with the company as a consultant
- The founder of the company
Pierre Boyeleaves his position but continues to work for the company as a consultant
- Non-essential development work is on hold until the company is financially stronger
- Going forward, the company is focused on more moderate growth in the Swedish market with the aim of achieving positive cash flow and long-term profitability.
- Larger and more expensive projects are put on hold until the company is cash flow positive
- The company will continue ongoing discussions with potential new partners/channels, provided these are deemed to generate revenue in the near term.
“The development of the capital market, where growing companies currently have great difficulty in finding capital, made us realize that we needed a revised plan with a strong focus on cash flow and profitability. The board therefore mandated the CEO to develop such a plan and Micael then presented the plan we are currently implementing.We are also very pleased that our operational manager – Lina Johanssson – has accepted the offer to take over as CEO, she has extensive experience in the business and the board is confident that she will be able to take the business to the next level,” says