On September 12, 2022, the government published Decree No. 62/2022/ND-CP defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs.
As a result, the organizational structure of the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs is reduced from 23 units to 21 units.
Within it, the newspaper Labor and Social Affairs. and The Family and Children magazine are replaced by Dan tri Newspaper; The Training School for Executives and Officials of Labor and Social Affairs is not part of the Ministry’s organization chart.
Also, a number of units have had their names changed to be more appropriate. In particular, the organizational structure of the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs in Decree 62 is as follows:
1. Department of Social Insurance
2. Department of Gender Equality.
3. The Legal Affairs Department
4. The Department of International Cooperation.
5. The Organization and Personnel Department.
6. The Department of Planning-Finances.
7. The Office.
9. Department of Labor Relations and Wages
10. Department of Employment.
11. Overseas Labor Department
12. Department of Occupational Safety
13. The Department of Persons with Meritorious Contributions.
14. Department of Social Welfare.
15. The Children’s Department.
16. The Department for the prevention and fight against social vice.
17. The Directorate of Vocational Education
18. The Institute of Labor Sciences and Social Affairs
19. The Information Center.
20. Dan Tri Journal.
21. Labor and Social Affairs Review.
The units are administrative units assisting the minister in the exercise of the state management function:
- The Department of Social Insurance; Department of Gender Equality; The Department of International Cooperation; The Legal Affairs Department; The Organization and Personnel Department; The Planning-Finance Department.
- Office; Inspection
- The Labor Relations and Wage Department; The Employment Department; The Department of Work Abroad; The Department of Occupational Safety; The Department of Persons with Meritorious Contributions; The Department of Social Assistance; The Children’s Department; The Directorate for Prevention and the Fight against Social Vice; The Directorate of Vocational Education
Units are non-commercial units serving the state management function of the ministry, including:
- The Institute of Labor Sciences and Social Affairs; The information center; Dan tri Journal; The magazine of labor and social affairs.
This circular takes effect on September 12, 2022.